- Advice To Help You Become A Commercial Albania Property Market Expect
- Finding Success By Investing In The Albania Real Estate Market
- Thinking About Buying A House? Use This Advice
- Hiring An Inexperienced Albanian Property Agent Could Be A Big Mistake
- You Can Have Your Commercial Property Sold In No Time
- How To Get The Best Price For Your Home
- Follow These Home Buying Tips And Succeed
- Learn Everything You Need To Know On Compare Albanian Property Investing
- Ways To Make Selling Your Property Both Quicker And More Profitable
- Psst! This Article Has The Secrets About Albanian Property Tips Investing You Want To Hear
Land for Sale in Qeparo
Nowadays Qeparo is divided in two parts, known as the old and the new village.
Qeparo has cultivated olives for centuries, in early 19th century in the work of Francois Pouqueville, Napoleon Bonaparte’s general consul at the court of Ali Pasha in Ioannina. Testimony to this, are some centennial olive trees still existing in the village.
Qeparo is one of the favorite tourist destinations in Albania.
Two hotels and a few guesthouses serve the tourists’ enjoyment of the small beaches
Key Features of Albania Land:
The land is 20,000 m2
Qeparo is one of the best villages of the southern coast located in the heart of Albanian Riviera.
This is an area totally undeveloped.
It is located 200 meters from the beach.