- Things You Need To Know Before You Sell Your Home
- Buying Albania Property Will Be Easy If You Follow These Tips
- The Practical Guide To Buying Albanian Property Tips
- Maximize Your Hard-Earned Dollars When Buying Buy Albanian Property
- If You Are Trying To Sell Albanian Property Tips You Need To Read This
- Selling Your Home: What You Should Know To Be Successful In The Compare Albanian Property Market
- Selling Albanian Property Tips? Try These Tips For New Ideas!
- Investing In Albanian Real Estate: Simple Tips And Tricks
- Commercial Albanian Property Tips That Can Benefit Anyone
- Ideas That Will Get Your House Sold
Land for Sale in Qeparo
Nowadays Qeparo is divided in two parts, known as the old and the new village.
Qeparo has cultivated olives for centuries, in early 19th century in the work of Francois Pouqueville, Napoleon Bonaparte’s general consul at the court of Ali Pasha in Ioannina. Testimony to this, are some centennial olive trees still existing in the village.
Qeparo is one of the favorite tourist destinations in Albania.
Two hotels and a few guesthouses serve the tourists’ enjoyment of the small beaches
Key Features of Albania Land:
The land is 20,000 m2
Qeparo is one of the best villages of the southern coast located in the heart of Albanian Riviera.
This is an area totally undeveloped.
It is located 200 meters from the beach.