- Things You Need To Know Before You Sell Your Home
- Buying Albania Property Will Be Easy If You Follow These Tips
- The Practical Guide To Buying Albanian Property Tips
- Maximize Your Hard-Earned Dollars When Buying Buy Albanian Property
- If You Are Trying To Sell Albanian Property Tips You Need To Read This
- Selling Your Home: What You Should Know To Be Successful In The Compare Albanian Property Market
- Selling Albanian Property Tips? Try These Tips For New Ideas!
- Investing In Albanian Real Estate: Simple Tips And Tricks
- Commercial Albanian Property Tips That Can Benefit Anyone
- Ideas That Will Get Your House Sold
House for Sale in Qeparo
Qeparo is a seaside village on the Albanian Riviera in Himara municipality, District of Vlora, Albania.
Nowadays Qeparo is divided in two parts, known as the old and the new village.
Qeparo has cultivated olives for centuries, in early 19th century in the work of Francois Pouqueville, Napoleon Bonaparte’s general consul at the court of Ali Pasha in Ioannina.
Testimony to this, are some centennial olive trees still existing in the village.
Qeparo is one of the favorite tourist destinations in Albania.
2 Story Traditional House for Sale
Total land is 140 m2
House is 80 m2 total
The walls are in great shape. No need for reparations
This is an area totally undeveloped.
Legal Documentation is complete.
Traditional House in the Castle of Berat, Albania,
3 Bedrooms | 0 Bathrooms | HousesDetails