- Useful Advice In Selling Your Albania Property
- This Article Has It All, From Tips To Tricks About Buy Albanian Property Investing
- Be Smart When You Sell Your Home Using These Techniques
- Learn The Tips Of Albanian Real Estate Buying Here
- Tips To Buy And Sell Commercial Compare Albanian Property
- This Is The Most Comprehensive List Of Tips Regarding Albania Property Investing You’ll Find
- Techniques That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Your Home Selling Venture
- Great Investment Strategies In Buy Albanian Property
- Stay On Top With These Commercial Albanian Real Estate Tips
- Maximize Your Hard-Earned Dollars When Buying Albania Property
House for Sale in Qeparo
Qeparo is a seaside village on the Albanian Riviera in Himara municipality, District of Vlora, Albania.
Nowadays Qeparo is divided in two parts, known as the old and the new village.
Qeparo has cultivated olives for centuries, in early 19th century in the work of Francois Pouqueville, Napoleon Bonaparte’s general consul at the court of Ali Pasha in Ioannina.
Testimony to this, are some centennial olive trees still existing in the village.
Qeparo is one of the favorite tourist destinations in Albania.
2 Story Traditional House for Sale
Total land is 140 m2
House is 80 m2 total
The walls are in great shape. No need for reparations
This is an area totally undeveloped.
Legal Documentation is complete.