- Advice To Help You Become A Commercial Albania Property Market Expect
- Finding Success By Investing In The Albania Real Estate Market
- Thinking About Buying A House? Use This Advice
- Hiring An Inexperienced Albanian Property Agent Could Be A Big Mistake
- You Can Have Your Commercial Property Sold In No Time
- How To Get The Best Price For Your Home
- Follow These Home Buying Tips And Succeed
- Learn Everything You Need To Know On Compare Albanian Property Investing
- Ways To Make Selling Your Property Both Quicker And More Profitable
- Psst! This Article Has The Secrets About Albanian Property Tips Investing You Want To Hear
House for Sale in Qeparo
Qeparo is a seaside village on the Albanian Riviera in Himara municipality, District of Vlora, Albania.
Nowadays Qeparo is divided in two parts, known as the old and the new village.
Qeparo has cultivated olives for centuries, in early 19th century in the work of Francois Pouqueville, Napoleon Bonaparte’s general consul at the court of Ali Pasha in Ioannina.
Testimony to this, are some centennial olive trees still existing in the village.
Qeparo is one of the favorite tourist destinations in Albania.
2 Story Traditional House for Sale
Total land is 140 m2
House is 80 m2 total
The walls are in great shape. No need for reparations
This is an area totally undeveloped.
Legal Documentation is complete.
Traditional House in the Castle of Berat, Albania,
3 Bedrooms | 0 Bathrooms | HousesDetails