- Purchasing Albania Real Estate Made Easy For You
- Don’t Be Intimidated! Learn These Tips For An Easier Home Buying Experience
- Things You Should Know Before Investing In Albania Real Estate
- Helpful Advice For Investing In Compare Albanian Property
- Use These Tips To Make A Great Commercial Albania Property Choice
- Check Out These Ideas For Your Commercial Albania Real Estate
- How To Make An Offer On A Compare Albanian Property
- Things You Need To Know Before You Buy A Home
- Preparing For A Home Inspection Prior To Closing Your Albanian Property Sale
- Research Home Buying Information Before You Buy
Land for Sale in Tirana
The land is located close to City Park Shopping Center
Land Size is 9500 m2
Citypark is Albania’s largest shopping centre with its 180 shops, a supermarket, a food court, a “seven-star” hotel, an ice-skating ring, Cartoonland, and other entertainment areas.
The shopping center is 12 km away from the centre of Tirana, 8 km from the KamÃ«z Crossing, and 7.5 km from the Tirana International Airport Mother Teresa.
The shopping mall was constructed by AM Group, a local company.
The total cost of the investment has been estimated at 80 million euros.
City Park Albania has attracted the interest of international retailers looking to make their entrance into the Albanian market and that of local retailers who intend to grow their existing retail business.
Land for Sale in Albania Riviera, Ksamil - 3 Ha,
0 Bedrooms | 0 Bathrooms | LandsDetails